Followers

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

People killing, people dying.

Why can't I get a little sad and show actual emotion with out being too emotional?
Why can't we love anymore.
We've gotten lazy and selfish.
Everyday I am on LGMH and GMH.
Waiting for a miracle.
My friends give me hope.
They show love and don't judge me.
They are some of the best people I have ever met and I'm sorry if that's not okay with you.
You say they are "Emo's"
Why labels?
Why are we all subject to your judgment, you aren't better than anyone.
Just call them people.
People that are perfectly imperfect.
People that care for other people, not just what they can get out of it.
Why can't we just put aside our petty judgments and see what's underneath.
Why can't we break through the outer shell and rough exterior and just accept people.
Why do we hate people we don't even know.
Cassie was right.
Except, I think blind people are the only ones that can really see.
We are all blinded by images of what we think people should be.
And they see us.
Why can't we see us?
Why are we blind?

1 comment:

  1. <3
    I dunno about you.
    But me&&Cassie are hardoreee emmmooosss.
    ;]
    Iloveyou

    ReplyDelete