It's almost high school. && at the rate I'm going they are going to eat me alive.
I can't use my disorder as an excuse. Just because I have a mood disorder does not mean I can act like this towards people. I'm not blaming her and I'm done blaming him. I have had a damn good life. With beautiful friends. Inside and out. I've known more happiness than some people, more than a lot of people actually. If I keep looking at the past I will never see the future. It's over for a reason, and this is where I'm at now. I'm making a new blog, and getting rid of all my old blogs. They mean nothing now. I'm going to try my damnedest to be nice. If I'm just nicer and clear my head I'll be happier, it makes perfect sense. If you are an asshole to people it's not because you are miserable, it makes you miserable. It's a nasty habit and makes you wonder five minutes later why you are such a fucking bitch. I'm done with it, I'm done with pushing people out of my life. Fuck laughter, you are your best medicine. I'm done with this eating disorder shit. I'm done cutting and I am done judging. I love everyone. No matter how they've treated me. No matter how I've treated them. No matter what.
No comments:
Post a Comment