Followers

Friday, March 5, 2010

Om nom nom.

Three songs that mean a lot to me:
WHOA!
Pause the blog.
This one is about nosey people.
Nosey people seriously annoy the **** out of me!
Seriously?!
'Kay, so this creepy ass guy was like at my house.
And he kept staring at me. like O.O
I was like >.>
Wtff.
Please.
PLEASE.
Get a life.
And like, he was sitting next to me and touched my face.
I wonder if he knows I think he's a total loser and wish death upon him, and his loser friends.
And he was like, sitting next to me, and I was reading Lyndsey blog and LMFAO and then he's reads the screen and is all "What's so funny"
I was like 0.o
"Nothing....?"
Like, and then, his dads creepy friend was reading my IMs behind me.
Jesus H. Christ.
I am getting seriously mad right now.
What a bunch of dumb fucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment