Okay, so awhile back my therepist suggested I write a letter to myself only focusing on good things, because since I was seven years old I have only been focusing on the bad.
So here we go.
Time for letter to me.
Dear self,
I love how your hair always stays in place.
And I love your friends.
I love how you can go into a conversation self rightous and bitchy and come out caring for your friend who got his or her feelings slightly hurt.
I love how when you were little you liked to take ballet, and catch grass hoppers in the same night.
I love the influence you have on people.
And the way you smile with your eyes.
I love how you can listen to deathcore, and can recanize Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata in the first note.
And most of all, I love how you know the difference between a monkey wrench, and a monkey's ass. ;D
No comments:
Post a Comment