Followers

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Alyssa:

This is a well needed blog, huh? We have fought non stop, and now it's fine. I was just mad that you had Sam, and I lost him because I thought it was wrong.It's stupid to think that way and I should really change my ways, I have a lot of problems, and you only try to help with them, I know I've treated you like crap and I want to be your best friend again, this is crazy, I want to sit in my living room watching lame movies and eating pancakes again, and I want to go streaking at the lake and the bitter cold of November. I want to dance and run on the roof of  the Clark Lake Beach And Boat Club apartment. I want things to go back how they were. I don't want to turn my back on what has always been there for me. It's stupid, and I have no idea what I was thinking. I love you, and miss you

1 comment: