Wednesday, April Fourteenth.
10:00.
1st hour:; P:E. Lei lani likes my puppy chow, who knew!
Caught up on my homework:D
2nd hour:; Tech. Reeshemah wants to be part of the Navy. I explain what it was as "Under water" Which, is true. Just not all of it. And everyone laughed when the teacher said "Well, yeah but not always" What is so funny about that? Losers.
3rd hour:; English. So. Boring. We're working on our project. Which I am much more prepared than the rest of the class. They don't even know which college they want to go to. I am going to MSU or Hell one.
I really want to go to MSU if you can't tell.
4th hour:; I am usually blogging or something. I was listening to music relaxing and researching Skid Row for General Music and stuff for my project. Another lame group activity in history. Fail.
5th hour:; I have lunch now. Ms. Vandenburgh heated my lunch :D and Destiny annoying me with her hideous hair. I hope she doesn't think that shit is cut. It's a fucking mess. Split ends, and a nasty colour that isn't even. Lyndsey would have a fucking fit. Haa.(Love you ninja tummy)
6th hour Math:; Hmm boring I'm in Geometry now. Fabulous. He keeps switching my group in math. I have no idea what the fuck I am learning one minute to the next. Jesus Christ!
Then I left school for my Therapist.
Great she is annoying and weird.
I'm not sure I will like her much.
Whatever.
Came home. Boreddd ate some food,
talking to Devin now.
I still really like him. Haa.
He's hawt.
Anyway. I'm gonna go.
Kbye.
No comments:
Post a Comment