Followers

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Alyssa.

You are, one of a kind.
And that's sad, because more people should be like you.
Your nice, caring, uderstanding, and all around amazing, your funny, smart and really pretty.
I am so happy to call you my best friend, I always run to you, and can trust you with everything.
I am glad you found the one for you, and glad your in my life,
I hope to keep you as a close friend forever.
Let's always stay close.
Because without it,
It seems like my world would get bland and hazy.
You pumped the life into me through an IV, and I am always here for you.
We have endless fun times together, and hiliarious inside jokes.
I can relate to you in so many ways, and you are not afraid to stand up for what you beleive in,
Even if it means standing alone, but you will never be alone with me by your side.
I love you Sea Foam.

1 comment: